Plans for GTB 2021 are made and lets all hope we can join together at the tables in a pandemic!
Due to the nature of our world right now, please notice the following:
- I cannot guarantee that the tournament can happen at all. We still don’t know yet how the world will be in september. I can wait till august to finalize the deals with the venue so please keep this in mind when booking in advance and have a look for the option to cancel the booking without any further costs.
- Furthermore i cannot say how the tournament itself can be held. If i have to fulfill certain conditions there may be a smaller number of participants (which could increase the cost). I will inform the captains of the teams seperately on this.
If there are any more questions feel free to ask anytime anywhere. You know how to get to me 🙂