Mike (sann) made a lovely Tableau-Analysis for the GTB 2021. You can see the teams and more following this link.
ITS HAPPENING. GTB will happen without major restrictions. I have the conformation from the local health authorities and the venue. All Teams can come, we can play with up to 100 people.
We do have some restrictions that will take place and everybody HAS to fulfull
I do have some interested spare players looking for a team. If you need any help to get in contact please come to me as soon as possible. I will definitely finish the deadline for teams at 01.09.2021
If you have any further questions please make contact with me at any time
I will send an a email with Informations to all the captains tomorrow. Right now its looking good that the tournament can be held! And for all of you a little teaser!
Plans for GTB 2021 are made and lets all hope we can join together at the tables in a pandemic!
Due to the nature of our world right now, please notice the following:
If there are any more questions feel free to ask anytime anywhere. You know how to get to me 🙂
GTB 2020 is postponed to 2021 (September 11th/12th) due to Covid-restrictions
Everything else stays the same
We are still planning to run the tournament. I’ve sent emails to all the registered captains regarding the organisation of the tournament. Please reply until the end of june.
Actual Information regarding GTB 2020. It is not clear which political rules exist regarding tournaments and events in the beginning of September. i still intend to run the Tournament, but i won’t do it under any circumstances just to do a Tournament. If in September we still have to wear face masks and need to have distance from 1.5m between us a bloodbowl Tournament simply doesnt make sense at all . Like anybody else i have just wait for politics’ decision. The youth hostel is actually closed so nobody is able to helpo me from their side eiter.
Nevertheless i still have to plan that the tournament can be held regularly. So a quick last reminder for the early bird 🙂
Right now i assume that the Tournament can be played regularly. The last date the venue can be cancelled without extra costs to me is 6 weeks before the tournament. So if Corona still doesn’t let us play i can send the paid money back to the teams at that date.
Realistically i think GTB could be the first bigger Tournament that may be available to play after the corona-crisis. Lets all hope for it!.
Until then – Keep safe and healthy!
Welcome to the German Team Bowl. Germanys largest Blood Bowl Team Tournament. The next tournament will be held 5th / 6th September 2020
You can already register.